Spring into Spring
Spring into Spring is a walk and wheel event celebrated throughout the month of April.
The spring season is a great time to get active outdoors. Join students across the province as they go to school by sneakers or wheels, scooters or skateboards, even pogo!
It’s the journey outside that matters.
Celebrate with walking and wheeling encouragement events. These activity ideas and resources will help in planning and promoting Spring into Spring!
- Spring into Spring Poster
- Spring into Spring Poster Editable – Insert your event details in the box.
- Spring into Spring I-Spy Activity – See what can be spotted on the journey.
Spring into Spring I-Spy JPEG
- Spring into Spring Activity Ideas
- Sample Walk and Wheel Event Messages
- Songs to Walk ‘n’ Roll to
- Trip tracking tool poster
Many schools organize a Spring into Spring event during April as a way for students and families to welcome spring and to celebrate walking and wheeling in their community. A Spring into Spring event can be linked with other environmental celebrations during April such as National Wildlife Week and Earth Day. Events and activities can happen throughout the month of April: once, twice, or many times! They can be group walks, school assemblies, meet and greets – the ways to celebrate walking and wheeling in spring are limitless.