Spring into Spring
Spring into Spring (SiS) is an annual celebration of the new season, encouraging participants to spend more time being active outdoors throughout the month of April.
Schools across Ontario can promote walking, biking, scooting, skateboarding, pogoing, and other fun ways to get to school or around the neighbourhood. Spring is the perfect time to get active outdoors!
Submit your BINGO sheet in the submission form below. Submissions with a partially completed BINGO sheet (4 activities in a line vertically, horizontally, or diagonally) will be entered to win a hard copy version of Ophea’s 50 Fitness Activity Cards! Submissions with a completed BINGO sheet (16 activities) will be entered to win a $200 e-gift card to the Outdoor Learning Store!
Contests are exclusively available to those living within the province of Ontario. Deadline for contest entry is May 6th EOD (*extended from April 29, 2022).
Use the promotional materials, resources, and activities below to help you celebrate SiS in your community!
- Spring into Spring Poster
- Spring into Spring Poster Editable
- Spring into Spring Sample Messages
- Spring into Spring Graphics (.zip): Illustration 1 | Illustration 2 | Image 1 | Image 2 | Image 3 | Image 4 | Image 5 | Image 6 | Image 7 | Image 8
- Logo/Sticker/Badge: pdf | png | jpeg
- Spring into Spring I-Spy Activity K – 3
- Spring into Spring I-Spy Activity Gr 4 – 6
- Spring into Spring Colouring Sheet
- Spring into Spring Word Search
- Spring into Spring Fitness Activity BINGO: PPT | PDF (Contest!)
- Songs to Walk n’ Roll to: PDF | Playlist
Please follow provincial/regional COVID-19 public health guidelines when organizing and/or participating in this campaign.
Spring into Spring Contest Submission Form
Share stories of your SiS celebrations! Share photos/videos on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram using the event hashtags.