Bike to School Week
Bike to School Week (B2SW) is a celebration of the journey to school by two (or three!) wheels that takes place every year during the last week of May. This year, we’re celebrating Bike to School Week from May 29 – June 2, 2023.
Schools across Ontario can participate by registering on the Bike to School Week webpage, along with promoting biking as a fun way to travel to and from school and around the neighbourhood.
Use the promotional materials, resources, and activities below to help you celebrate B2SW in your community!
- Cycling with Children Resource Page
- Active for Life Cycling Resources for Families
- Songs to Walk n’ Roll to: PDF | Playlist
- Walking & Wheeling Skills Training Resource Hub
- Trip Tracking Tool Poster
Share stories of your B2SW celebrations! Share photos/videos on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram using the event hashtags.
Bike to School
Tag @OntarioAST and use hashtags: #BiketoSchoolWeek